Monday, October 10, 2011

Pre Run Sweet Frog (Lindsey)

This is going to be a short update because I'm sooo tired and yes I may be in bed before 8:30pm tonight. Last week was thankfully a step back week in training. My day job at CASA and (thankfully) my photography biz have been busy the past few weeks so it's been rough getting in my runs and getting everything else done. But I'm superwoman right? So to highlight what I learned in a few sentences...

1. Eventhough you aren't on the exact same schedule that old Hal has laid out, you MUST get the runs in. It makes a difference.
2. to do lists are vital to my well being
3. I may have a tendency to over extend myself... I need to work on this.
4. Sweet Frogs before even a short run is a bad idea...
5. Frozen yogurt is an ok treat according to Hal (woohoo!)

131 days to go
Most energizing long run song: Alice Donut - Millennium. Oldie but a goodie. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment